To move every encounter to a better place than where it started.
The Osteopathic House is a safe, expert-led environment for patients to explore their health and wellbeing. Our service enhances the community’s health and leaves a minimal ecological footprint. We aim to move each encounter to a better place than where it started.
We strive to provide the best possible care, listening and treating with empathy and sensitivity. Our charity (see below) is people-based.
Our clinical team is selected for their advanced skills and experience. They are committed to continuing professional development and hold membership of relevant professional bodies.
Our community is multicultural and multiethnic. We serve everyone in it with respect and dignity, regardless of gender, religion or culture.
We encourage open conversation and welcome new ideas and thoughts.
- 100% of our electricity is from renewable sources.
- 10% of our gas is renewable and green (one of the highest available).
- We buy only recycled and forest sustainable paper products.
- All our paper waste is recycled at a paper dump.
- 95% of our lights are low voltage LED’s.
- We use local professionals for as many services as possible.
The Osteopathic House supports Anti-Slavery International, the world’s oldest international human rights organisation. Founded in 1839, Anti-Slavery International is the only British charity working exclusively to eliminate all forms of slavery worldwide.